Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The last one standing

Ever wonder how Art students in 4/6 draw their drawings?
Ha ha, let me introduce to you 3 "future artists"!
1. Kaliswaran (Partner) 2. Grace (Sis) 3. Pui Fun (Bestie)
So Im gonna show some of the pictures that they've drawn.

Firstly, 1. Kalis!




Niceeee right!

Secondly, 2. Grace!


Balls & more balls! :x

& lastly, 3. Pui Fun!


Her random drawings!

K now, who do you think have what it takes to be an artist?
Tag me on my TagB! :D Vote vote, lol funnnn :D

Seen the new Nokia 5300? I meant the new colours out.
Puvanes got the purple one! *Screams*


The purple belongs to Puvanes, red belongs to me.


I seriously should have waited longer :(

I love Physics lessons! Everytime, laughter would be heard.
Like today!

System: Classes at Block D & E, please close all windows & doors.
System: There is a beehive there. Thankyou.
Mr Sim: Okay faster shut the windows!
& after that announcement had been made, something happened.
Something black flew at my row area! Everyone thought that it was a bee.

Everyone: *Runs* *Screaming*
Mr Sim: *Looks around looking confused*
Everyone: *Still running, screaming & laughing*
The whole scene looks damn friggin chaotic & messy.
& we realised that the thing isnt a bee at all.
It was,

A MOTH.
=.="

Alot more happened during Mr Sim's class. Funnyyyy! (x
Chinese remedial was cancelled, most probably think so.
:D :D :D :D

Today's entry dont have my face, cos I look darn weird :P
Oh wells. Got to go for night studies later! Yea.
Mmm goodbye all! (x

What in the world have you became? Sighs.

No comments: